The technical office in Braunschweig/Salzgitter has been around since 1994 and has evolved into a strong and capable partner, especially in the automotive industry. The branch and project management, design, calculation and administration departments have been in the current office in Braunschweig since 2008.
In addition to electrical, hardware and software design, the field of activities also includes electric installation and commissioning as well robot programming for the construction of MAG welding for auxiliary frames and twist-beams, exhaust systems, systems for gravity casting and plasma coating as well as punched rivet systems.
Other items in the service range are:
- chaining of conveyor systems
- control engineering for chips disposal systems and laser marking devices for part traceability
- mechanical displacement of machines and smaller welding cells
- calibration and installation of assembly systems including protective devices
- mechanical repairs of reclaimer and assembly systems
- installation in the field of data and network technology
- plant infrastructure measures up to 1 kV with assembly of high-current busbars
- conditional access systems (ZUBESY) data and telecommunications technology